Monday, May 24, 2010

My Broadway World


"I'm just a
Broadway Baby.
Walking off my tired feet.
Pounding Forty-Second Street
To be in a show.
Oh...
Broadway Baby,
Learning how to sing and dance,
Waiting for that one big chance
To be in a show..."


That's right! That song from "The Follies" fits me well. I'm a big broadway fan since 10! My interest in broadway is so intense that I will go the extra mile to spend on broadway shows and movie musicals, souvenirs, CDs, DVDs and etc. Some people may spend on clothings, some on antiques, but as for me, it is musicals, musicals, musicals! That is why in this website you will be able to explore the many shows I have attended and the CDs, DVDs collection that I have, and best of all, my feelings or thoughts on musicals, both from the past and current. So let's set the ball rolling....and enjoy this musical ride with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment